Wednesday, September 29, 2010

all about me...

hello there...
welcome to my newly-made blog....
my name is aizad...can call me ijad...or jack...
i was born in november 13th 1991...
im staying at seremban,negeri sembilan....
currently im studying at uitm bandaraya melaka...
i take degree in human resource...
im a simple guy with a bright future ahead of me...
if it is meant to be...hohoho...
lets hope....
now...about this blog...
actually i dont give a crap about having a blog and dont even thing of making it...
but under certain situations...i have to...haha...
in order to complete my assignment for subject mgt417 i must create a blog and submit it to my lecturer....
u guys know how important assignment is and what does it means to my finals...
i dont have a choice here...haha...
so...this is where it all begun...
i guess...thats all for now...
keep on touch guys....
chow~...

No comments:

Post a Comment